- Table of Contents
- Philosophy Statement
- 1. History of Jewish/General Education
- 2. Assessment
- 3. Curriculum
- 4. Language Development/Hebrew
- 5. Personal Development of Teachers
- 6. Collaboration/Community
- 7. Technology
- 8. Learning and Cognition
- 9. Evidence-Based Practice
- 10. Child Development
- 11. Content Knowledge
- 12. Ethics and Values
- 13. Instructional Methods
- Post-Observation Reflections
Azrieli Graduate School
for Jewish Education and Administration
Join me on a journey
through my professional and personal growth
through my learning and working
at Azrieli and Moriah
from Fall 2009- Spring 2012.
Roll over each tab on the side-bar / menu
for a full listing of contents.
Each Standard is introduced by a cover page
with an image and quote/s.
Some reflections have their own pages, while others are included on the same page as the artifact itself.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com